Rethink your SAP!
The switch to SAP S/4HANA is still ahead of you? Then you have to rethink “SAP” anyway. We have thought one step ahead for you:
SAP S/4HANA CONVERSION*
OPTIMISATION OF BUSINESS PROCESSES
SAP S/4HANA in the Cloud
THE 4 BUILDING BLOCKS IN DETAIL
The conversion of your existing system to SAP S/4HANA takes place at the beginning of the subscription period and lasts approximately six months. Surely you are familiar with the classic conversion approaches: Brownfield (1:1 conversion with the takeover of all data; no change in business processes), SNP Bluefield™ (conversion with the option of taking over selective data in time slices and transforming selected processes) and Greenfield (new implementation and thus takeover of the SAP standard). Thanks to a partner agreement with SNP, we can carry out all approaches with tool support and thus with particularly low effort for you.
– No preliminary projects necessary, thus fewer I-tests and shorter runtime.
– Near-zero downtime
– No previous EHP upgrade necessary
– Custom code check included
– Business partner conversion included
– Further options: Introduction of the new general ledger, change of the chart of accounts, document split, merge of the controlling area
– Selective data transfer possible (data from selected periods or areas)
– Conversion factory jointly set up by All for One and SNP guarantees successful implementation
*powered by SNP Bluefield™
Are you satisfied with your business processes at the moment? Or would you like to use the potential of SAP S/4HANA for your processes? You decide whether and to what extent you want to transform your processes during the subscription period. You choose the objective(s): standardisation (best/ right practice), harmonisation (across your organisational units), optimisation (for example through new functionalities). You choose how many and which end-to-end processes you want to standardise, for example Record-to-Report, Plan-to-Product, Order-to-Cash, Make-to-Stock, Make-to-Order, Hire-to-Retire, etc. You benefit from our outstanding industry expertise and our business process library based on it. Harmonisation is about unifying, for example, financial processes from several company codes, processes from several locations or the merging of controlling circuits. Our optimisation offers focus on the strategic level (e.g. digitalisation strategy), on the departmental level (e.g. introduction of the new eWM or comprehensive planning with IBP) or on the organisational level (e.g. change management, GPO organisation).
Use your S/4HANA as a Service in a variety of deployment models, such as relicensing within RISE WITH SAP or in a deployment model with your existing SAP licenses.
SAP S/4HANA IN RISE WITH SAP (RELICENSING IN SUBSCRIPTION MODEL).
RISE WITH SAP offers a powerful IT package in an attractive subscription model for the digitization of your company. It is particularly worthwhile for your company if you do not have any existing SAP licenses whose investment you wish to protect.
The central elements of the subscription package are:
- ERP as the digital core of your business processes: The core element of RISE is SAP S/4HANA. As an ERP system, it is the technological basis and core of your process world. SAP S/4HANA is available in different deployment models as part of RISE.
- Access to the innovation world of SAP and its partners: The SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) as part of RISE provides innovative technologies, for example, on topics such as IoT, machine learning, robotic process automation (RPA) or advanced analytics. It also provides access to numerous solutions from SAP partners and third-party providers such as All for One. All this in the form of ready-to-use, consumable services. In addition, SAP BTP serves as an integration platform for other SAP and non-SAP systems. In other words, with SAP BTP there are no limits to the expansion and continuous optimization of your core processes.
- Use of the purchasing and supply chain network (SAP Business Network): over 5 million networked companies worldwide - for optimized supply chain and digital collaboration with your suppliers.
- Business Process Intelligence tools (e.g. Signavio) support the analysis and optimization of your processes.
- IT infrastructure for all future requirements: Digitization places high demands on IT infrastructure; think, for example, of the huge volumes of data in IoT scenarios, global networking or computing power for AI and advanced analytics. RISE leverages the virtually unlimited and globally available cloud resources of hyperscalers (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon, Google).
We support you and your company to really take advantage of this offering: to transform business processes, to achieve the greatest possible data transparency, or to drive digital innovation.
SAP S/4HANA WITH YOUR EXISTING SAP LICENSES
Many companies using SAP are caught in the dilemma between simply using "Software as a Service" and protecting the investment of their existing SAP licenses. With in the right deployment model you bring in your existing SAP license and get back an easy to manage "Software as a Service". All of this with the highest level of security, easily accessible from anywhere, deployed on powerful and scalable infrastructures, either on Azure or in our private cloud from Germany.
The included Cloud Integration Services allow you to easily connect to your services on Azure, AWS and SAP. You can also seamlessly integrate your Office365 information with Productivity X and your machine data with your SAP processes using the included IIoT Connector. Our EndUser Innovation Service helps you bring these innovations and more to your users.
The initial conversion to SAP S/4HANA is certainly a major innovation step. With Conversion/4, however, you benefit from continuous further developments throughout the entire subscription period: Our SAP S/4HANA Lifecycle Service includes the technical implementation of the release upgrade recommended by SAP. Depending on the subscription package, up to two release upgrades within five years are included. By using the SNP Bluefield™ approach, we can carry out both the initial conversion to SAP S/4HANA and the subsequent release upgrades with “near zero downtime” and the lowest possible effort for you. Depending on the subscription package, you receive ongoing optimisation of your business processes, including training for your key users. The latest technical innovations are constantly incorporated, as is our expertise from many comparable or even nonindustry-specific companies that excel in the respective end-to-end process. Via the Azure platform, you also benefit from the innovative power of Microsoft, for example in areas such as IoT, machine learning or advanced analytics.
*powered by SNP Bluefield™
THERE ARE MANY GOOD REASONS FOR THE SWITCH TO SAP S/4HANA:
The end of maintenance in 2027 is set. Stop investing in your existing and soon to be obsolete SAP system and invest in SAP S/4HANA right away.
SAP is implementing innovations almost exclusively in SAP S/4HANA. Don't let the gap to the current status become too big.
The transition to SAP S/4HANA affects all SAP user companies. A further increase in the shortage of SAP experts and consultants is forecasted as from 2021/2022.
SAP S/4HANA is the digital core of your company. Use the potential of SAP S/4HANA to continue to make your business successful in the digital age.
BUT YOU WILL CERTAINLY ASK YOURSELF ONE OR TWO FURTHER QUESTIONS:
- How do I manage the conversion effort (in-house developments, interfaces, master data mapping ...)?
- How do I implement the potential that SAP S/4HANA offers for my business - i.e. in my process landscape?
- How do I have to convert my data centre for SAP S/4HANA? What is the right sizing, and what does it cost?
- How does my IT team get the know-how for the operation and support of SAP S/4HANA?